Funded by the European Heart Network (EHN), this research review offers an overview of existing evidence on effectiveness of digital tools for:
· primary prevention of cardiovascular disease
· secondary prevention
· heart failure management
· home-hospitalisation for heart failure patients
· diagnosis and management of cardiac arrythmias
· remote monitoring of cardiac implantable devices
· big data and artificial intelligence in cardiology.
Overall, the paper provides as detailed a picture as possible on what is available and effective for cardiovascular patients and identifies where research investments are needed and what is important for digital health to scale up without worsening or creating new health inequalities.
Click here for details
For further information: http://www.ehnheart.org/publications-and-papers/publications/1285:digital-tools-cardiovascular-patients.html